Refunds and Exchange
REFUNDS and EXCHANGE
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase,
return it to us in its original, new and unused condition within 14 days.
Include all of the manufacturer’s packaging.
We can arrange an exchange or a refund subject to our ‘Conditions of Returns’.
To exchange an item call or email us to make those arrangements.
If you are returning an item for a refund, please note our ‘Conditions of Returns”
requirements, your original shipping fee is non-refundable.
Conditions of Returns
- 1) All items must be factory new, unused, undamaged, unmarked and in their original box
- with all factory paperwork included.
- 2) All shipping is non-refundable, and we do not pay return shipping.
- 3) Ensure your return packaging will protect the goods during shipment, the presentation box may be easily crushed or damaged, where possible use the same type of postage box and padding used by Classic Pocketknives.
- 4) We ask that you keep a record of the return tracking (registered mail).
- 5) Items that come with Free Shipping that are returned will be refunded the amount of the product less initial cost of shipping.
- 6) Knives presented in sealed packaging cannot be returned for exchange or refund if opened.
Include your Full Name, Street Address, phone with your return. When you have shipped the item back to us, please email us your tracking number.
Return of goods for refund from outside Australia – In the event of a full refund a shipping fee of $26.00 will be deducted from the refund amount to cover the cost of shipping that we will have incurred.
Please make sure that all items are packaged carefully as Classic Pocketknives will not be responsible for any lost or damaged items.
Purchasers outside of Australia should refer all warranty claims to the manufacturer.
This returns policy provides more than what the law requires. What the law says:
Under Australian Concumer law we are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind. But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem.
TREAT ANY RETURNED GOODS AS IF THEY ARE YOURS,
WE CANNOT ISSUE RETURNS OR REFUNDS ON DAMAGED GOODS.